Womens Winter Pennant Update

Posted on: 2 June


Dear Women’s Pennant Captains/Organisers

Further to my email of last Thursday afternoon and cancellation of Monday’s round of pennant because of Vic Covid restrictions.

The options have been considered and the weight of opinion for decision making is to try to finish the pennant competition.

IF Covid and any form of restrictions, including border restrictions, still apply next Monday 7 June the season will be over and the teams on top now win.

IF life is back to normal next Monday 7 June and we can play; the following is what we want to do, to complete the matches which can impact on top position in most Divisions:

At Shepparton GC

Division 2

1st Tee:  8.30am Shepp Navy V Ky Parkland.   9am Rich River V Ky Valley View

Division 3

10th Tee:  8.30am Shepp Gold  V  Mooroopna.   9am Rich River V Tocumwal

Division 1

1st Tee 9.30am  Numurkah V Ky Valley View.     10th Tee 9.30am  Cobram-Barooga V Tocumwal A

Division 4

No play because no matter who wins Shepparton cannot be displaced from top spot.

 

This also means that the scheduled Flag Day stableford event for other players is cancelled.

It is impossible to conduct the pennant matches and get others on the course.

Presentation of the pennants will take place at the conclusion of Division play.

Normal $15 catering fee will apply.

David Roberts

PRESIDENT GMGA


Back to previous page